I suddenly got self-conscious about my postings a few weeks ago. I started thinking things like: I probably shouldn’t have used my children’s real names on this blog. I shouldn’t have used my real name. What if my kids grow up and feel embarrassed or upset by things I share on my blog? What if they don’t want the world to know about them? And, well…I still don’t know. What if?
Do you ever feel that way?
I have been here plugging away on our everyday lives. In addition to school, some of the things I’ve been doing include:
- making my own beef stock out of marrow bones
- making cream cheese and whey
- using the whey to make fermented ginger carrots. (They’ll be done tomorrow!)
- enjoying massive amounts of snow!
- starting a few small knitting projects for Christmas.
- thinking about Christmas and all that I still need to get done.
- enjoying my new assignment as the nursery song leader. (18 mo.- 3 yo.) at my church. I’m still an activity days leader (8-11 yo. girls) too. We had a great trip to a local food pantry this past week.
Tonight we are going to have soup and a lantern walk with our local Waldorf group. We just put the finishing touches on our lanterns this morning.
I hope you are well. Thank you for dropping by.